ambari-user mailing list archives

From Gunnar Tapper <tapper.gun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Grafana using Ambari as Data Source
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 04:31:09 GMT
Hi Aravindan,

Option 1. As I stated in my original e-mail, I can use the pre-defined
dashboard. The key missing information was: "The AMS end point for
configuring the new datasource will be the <METRICS_COLLECTOR_HOST>:6188 ,
and datasource type will be AmbariMetrics. "

I thought that the connection was to the same host running Ambari server
vs. the metric collector. Now, I can define the data source just fine.

My dashboard wants to mix metrics from application instrumentation with
Hadoop metrics.

Thanks for the help,

Gunnar

Thanks,