ambari-user mailing list archives

From Slim Bouguerra <slim.bougue...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding Druid within the Ambri Stack.
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 21:12:20 GMT
Hi all,
I am working on  adding Druid (druid.io) within the Ambri Stack.
One of the integration step is to setup a MYSQL_KIND data base similar to what Hive does.
Druid will use this storage very lightly to store some states and configurations.
I am wondering if it is possible to use the same database used by Ambari (post gres if i am
not wrong) like that i don’t have to set it up my self.
The idea is to have a sort of common service like zookeeper where all the service can use
this meta data storage if needed.
Any suggestions ?