ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jaimin Jetly <jai...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Epic [AMBARI-17566] View Quicklink in Service Page
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 23:44:52 GMT
Thanks Manasi.

I have created a branch "branch-embedded-views". This can be used to track work done as part
of this epic.

-- Thanks
    Jaimin

From: Manasi Maheshwari <mmaheshwari@hortonworks.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 4:34 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org; dev@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Epic [AMBARI-17566] View Quicklink in Service Page

Hi all,

I wanted the community to know that I am working on an Epic [AMBARI-17566] View Quicklink
in Service Page. The work consists of embedding views into various places in the Ambari UI.
The entire work will be tracked under this epic. If someone has any suggestion related to
this work, we can discuss it on the relevant Jira.

I would like to do this work incrementally and be able to track my progress on a separate
feature branch and would appreciate if someone can help me create a feature branch based on
trunk.

Thanks,
Manasi Maheshwari