ambari-user mailing list archives

From priyanka gugale <pri...@apache.org>
Subject Specify optional service config parameter without default value
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 13:06:07 GMT
Hi,

I would like to specify couple of service parameters which are optional and
don't have a default value.

I have specified my parameter in following way in config file:

<property>
    <name>datatorrent.config_file.path</name>
    <value></value>
    <description>Full path to existing dt-site.xml file to use for new
installation. Overrides default and previous dt-site.xml</description>
  </property>

Ambari doesn't allow the blank config value. Please check attached
screenshot.
Is there any xml tag in property which will allow me to skip optional
parameters?

-Priyanka