ambari-user mailing list archives

From priyanka gugale <priyanka.gug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Specify optional service config parameter without default value
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 15:52:02 GMT
Hi,

I am still facing the problem. Here is my updated configuration:

<property>
    <name>datatorrent.config_file.path</name>
    <value></value>
    <description>Full path to existing dt-site.xml file to use for new
installation. Overrides default and previous dt-site.xml</description>
    <value-attributes>
      <empty-value-valid>true</empty-value-valid>
    </value-attributes>
  </property>

Even after adding this configuration it shows me the config is required.

-Priyanka