ambari-user mailing list archives

From priyanka gugale <priyanka.gug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Specify optional service config parameter without default value
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 06:00:04 GMT
As I understand combination of suggested option should work. Can see it
being used in Kerberos service as well in Ambari repository:
 <property require-input="false">
    <name>domains</name>
    <display-name>Domains</display-name>
    <description>
      A comma-separated list of domain names used to map server host names
to the Realm name (e.g. .example.com,example.com). This is optional
    </description>
    <value/>
    <value-attributes>
      <empty-value-valid>true</empty-value-valid>
      <overridable>false</overridable>
    </value-attributes>
  </property>

But for some reason doesn't work for it. It still marks config parameters
are required. I am using Ambari version 2.0, is there any known issue?

-Priyanka