ambari-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari not creating /hdp/apps/<hdp-version> when using a blueprint
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 02:23:41 GMT
?Even blueprint deployments also uploads the tar-balls as needed. The pre-upload py script
is for different scenarios.

What version are you using and what version of the stack it is?

________________________________
From: Alejandro Fernandez
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 5:18 PM
To: Andrey Klochkov; Sumit Mohanty; Andrew Onishuk
Cc: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ambari not creating /hdp/apps/<hdp-version> when using a blueprint

+ Andrew and Sumit who may know more about how BP are deployed

From: Andrey Klochkov <aklochkov@griddynamics.com<mailto:aklochkov@griddynamics.com>>
Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 5:12 PM
To: Alejandro Fernandez <afernandez@hortonworks.com<mailto:afernandez@hortonworks.com>>
Cc: "user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>" <user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>>

Alejandro,
All the tarballs are missing, the "/hdp" directory itself doesn't exist. Ambari shows that
all services are up but I'm getting FileNotFoundException for mapreduce.tar.gz when trying
to run MR jobs.

How can I execute these ops after installation?

Can somebody check if these are invoked when deploying via blueprints?

Thanks for your help!

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 4:32 PM, Alejandro Fernandez <afernandez@hortonworks.com<mailto:afernandez@hortonworks.com>>