ambari-user mailing list archives

From Juanjo Marron <juanjo.mar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ambari permission for users
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 16:28:16 GMT
Hi Mahmood,

This non-root configuration documentation can be pretty useful  too in case you wanna run
agents with a new non-topor user:

https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/Ambari-2.1.1.0/bk_Ambari_Security_Guide/content/_configuring_ambari_for_non-root.html

    On Monday, June 27, 2016 3:07 AM, Mahmood N <nt_mahmood@yahoo.com> wrote:

 OK. Thanks. it works.
 Regards,
Mahmood

    On Monday, June 27, 2016 2:11 PM, Loïc Chanel <loic.chanel@telecomnancy.net> wrote:

 I guess this line would do :<username>    ALL=(ALL)       NOPASSWD:/usr/sbin/ambari-server

Regards,

Loïc
Loïc CHANEL
System & virtualization engineer
TO - XaaS Ind - Worldline (Villeurbanne, France)

>You can do this in the sudoers file. There you can specify which user can run which command.
Which commands should I specify?
 Regards,
Mahmood