ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Apache Ambari Meetup on June 27 (6PM-8PM PDT) at San Jose Convention Center
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 00:55:32 GMT
Hi everyone,

There will be an Apache Ambari Meetup on June 27 (Mon), 6PM-8PM PDT, at San Jose Convention
Center [1].
Note that there's room for only 40-50 people or so.  Please sign up in advance to secure your
spot!

This is a free event - you do not need a pass for Hadoop Summit, even though it's at the same
venue.

We have 2 hours, so we can have a number of speakers based on how many are interested in presenting.
If you would like to present at this Meetup, please let me know directly or thru the dev mailing
list.

Thanks, and hope to see many of you there!
Yusaku

[1] http://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ambari-User-Group/events/231576067/