ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ambari Meetup on June 27 (6PM-8PM PDT) at San Jose Convention Center
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 22:37:16 GMT
Hi Ambari users and developers,

Here is a reminder that we'll be having an Ambari Meetup at San Jose Convention Center this
coming Monday (June 27, 6PM-8PM PDT).

For the agenda / location / RSVP, please visit: http://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ambari-User-Group/events/231576067/

BTW, thanks to those who volunteered to give a talk at this event!

Hope to see you there!
Yusaku

From: Yusaku Sako
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 5:55 PM
To: "dev@ambari.apache.org<mailto:dev@ambari.apache.org>", "user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>"
Subject: Apache Ambari Meetup on June 27 (6PM-8PM PDT) at San Jose Convention Center

Hi everyone,

There will be an Apache Ambari Meetup on June 27 (Mon), 6PM-8PM PDT, at San Jose Convention
Center [1].
Note that there's room for only 40-50 people or so.  Please sign up in advance to secure your
spot!

This is a free event - you do not need a pass for Hadoop Summit, even though it's at the same
venue.

We have 2 hours, so we can have a number of speakers based on how many are interested in presenting.
If you would like to present at this Meetup, please let me know directly or thru the dev mailing
list.

Thanks, and hope to see many of you there!
Yusaku

[1] http://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ambari-User-Group/events/231576067/