ambari-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Fernandez <afernan...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Issues when using blueprint
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 18:22:35 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Valid repo names are "HDP" or "HDP-UTILS" instead of "hw_repo".

Thanks,
Alejandro

From: Jeff Zhang <zjffdu@gmail.com<mailto:zjffdu@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 11:23 PM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>" <user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>>
Subject: Issues when using blueprint

I try to use blueprints,  but fails with 2 problems.

One is when setup repo, another is when registering blueprint. Here's the errors I get

Setup repo.

curl -X PUT  -u admin:admin -d @repo.json -H 'X-Requested-By: ambari' http://jzhang-test3-1.openstacklocal:8080/api/v1/stacks/HDP/versions/2.5/operating_systems/centos6/repositories/hw_repo

Error I get:

{

  "status" : 404,

  "message" : "org.apache.ambari.server.controller.spi.NoSuchResourceException: The specified
resource doesn't exist: Stack data, stackName=HDP, stackVersion=2.5, osType=centos6, repoId=hw_repo"

}

Register blueprint

curl -X POST -u admin:admin -d @dev_cluster.json -H 'X-Requested-By: ambari' http://jzhang-test3-1.openstacklocal:8080/api/v1/blueprints/dev_cluster

Error I get

{

  "status" : 400,

  "message" : "Blueprint configuration validation failed: Missing required properties.  Specify
a value for these properties in the blueprint configuration. {host_group_1={kerberos-env=[kdc_type,
kdc_hosts, encryption_types, realm, ldap_url, container_dn]}}"

}

Attach are the request body file for these 2 cases.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang