ambari-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Denissov <adenis...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: How to add configurations in core-site.xml when install a new service?
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 18:47:15 GMT
Also, if you only need this to be done when Kerberos is enabled, you can
specify these properties in your service's kerberos.json, like is done here
for HAWQ:

https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/trunk/ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/HAWQ/2.0.0/kerberos.json#L45-48

When security wizard runs, it will add these properties to core-site.xml.

--
Thanks,
Alex.