ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues when using blueprint
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 07:49:19 GMT
Thanks, Alejandro, but after I use HDP as repoId, it still fails.  (Do I
use wrong stackVersion/osType ? I don't find valid
stackVersoin/osType/repoId list in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Blueprints)

[root@jzhang-test3-1 ~]# curl -X PUT  -u admin:admin -d @repo.json -H
http://jzhang-test3-1.openstacklocal:8080/api/v1/stacks/HDP/versions/2.5/operating_systems/centos6/repositories/HDP
{
  "status" : 404,
  "message" :
"org.apache.ambari.server.controller.spi.NoSuchResourceException: The
specified resource doesn't exist: Stack data, stackName=HDP,
stackVersion=2.5, osType=centos6, repoId=HDP"

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang