ambari-user mailing list archives

From Han JU <ju.han.fe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graphana integration in ambari metrics
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 09:56:31 GMT
Thanks Jayush.

Yes I also discover that there's module for graphana.
We have our own graphana server and we're currently at Ambari 2.2.0.0. So
in this version we could send metrics to our graphana server by dropping
the pluging to graphana? Or we need to upgrade Ambari to 2.2.2?

Thanks.

--
*JU Han*

Software Engineer @ Teads.tv