ambari-user mailing list archives

From Myroslav Papyrkovskyy <mpapyrkovs...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Database schema correctness when following development versions
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 11:33:15 GMT
Just take DDL script for your database from release tag you need and execute.
It will contain final DB schema for corresponding release.
Example: https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/release-2.2.0/ambari-server/src/main/resources/Ambari-DDL-MySQL-CREATE.sql

Regards,
Myroslav Papirkovskyi

18 квіт. 2016 р. о 14:22 Eirik Thorsnes <eirik.thorsnes@uni.no<mailto:eirik.thorsnes@uni.no>>
написав(ла):

On 18. april 2016 11:33, Myroslav Papyrkovskyy wrote:
Erik, hello.
I believe you meant upgrade to 2.2.2 in step 2.
So no. It won’t catch up changes since Ambari will see version equal to
2.2.2 and think that DB is already upgraded.

Hi,

Thank you, this was what I expected.

Is there a way to get hold of the "correct" schema for 2.2.2 (or another
version) so that I can do checks against the db manually? There might be
other changes than the ones from 2.2.1 -> 2.2.2 that have not been applied.

Regards,
Eirik

--
Eirik Thorsnes