ambari-user mailing list archives

From Aravindan Vijayan <avija...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari Metrics gives NumberFormatException and dies
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 17:52:44 GMT
Hi Eirik,

This is most likely because of the bug that existed between the fixes for AMBARI-14982 and
AMBARI-15402. Can you verify if the values of the following ams-site Hbase TTL configs are
consistent with those on your cluster? If no, please go ahead and change them accordingly.
Then restart AMS collector.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aravindan Vijayan