ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hurley <jhur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Changing the Alert Definitions
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 16:52:34 GMT

This is an artifact of how Gson does its conversion. There were several bugs fixed in Ambari
around this. I'm guessing you have an older version and may be hitting AMBARI-11566? In any
event, can you provide the POST which created the definition?

On Apr 6, 2016, at 12:10 PM, Henning Kropp <hkropp@microlution.de<mailto:hkropp@microlution.de>>