ambari-user mailing list archives

From Souvik Sarkhel <souvik.sark...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ambari - Trouble Checking Status for Custom Application
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 13:44:52 GMT
Hi Jonathan,
Earlier I was using

*from resource_management import **
now I have added this import statement also
from resource_management.libraries.functions.format import format
and also given 777 permission till the intended pid file. Still its not
working.

Can you please tell me from where can I see the print statements which I
provide in status function so that I can debug the function.