ambari-user mailing list archives

From Souvik Sarkhel <souvik.sark...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Step 4 in Adding a custom defined service is getting stuck at Customize Services screen
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 06:36:42 GMT
Hi Mithun,

I guess I found out what is causing the error. In app.js line 159865

*case 'dfs.data.dir':      case 'dfs.datanode.data.dir':        temp =
slaveComponentHostsInDB.findProperty('componentName', 'DATANODE');
temp.hosts.forEach(function (host) {
setOfHostNames.push(host.hostName);        }, this);*
if a config file contains *dfs.data.dir *then this piece of code looks for
slaves of the component named *DATANODE*.
But in my stack there is no component named *DATANODE *instead its named '
*HDFS_DATANODE*' hence its giving this error

TypeError: temp is undefined in

temp.hosts.forEach(function (host)

How to solve this ?

Where can i find the app.js file so that I can change the value of datanode
to hdfs_datanode

--
Souvik Sarkhel