ambari-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Denissov <adenis...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Question on Kerberos enabled cluster
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 17:28:25 GMT
Hi Roberta,

When Kerberos is enabled, the property "security_enabled" in "cluster-env"
configuration set will be set to true. If you need this information in your
service-side python scripts (such as params.py), you can use:

config = Script.get_config()
security_enabled = config['configurations']['cluster-env']['security_enabled']

--
Thanks,
Alex.