ambari-user mailing list archives

From priyanka gugale <priyanka.gug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Install script not getting invoked
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 05:35:50 GMT
Thanks a lot for revert Mithun.

When I try to add service from UI, the configuration and installation
wizard shows up and it completes within a second showing success. As you
correctly figured out, it actually doesn't try to install anything (not
sure what it does). I tried to make component as SLAVE as cardinality as 1+
as per suggestion, but that also didn't help. I would move this question to
Dev to reach to right audience.

About properties, I expect those properties to show up on UI, but if user
wish to leave them blank the installation should proceed. Right now the
fields turn red, indicating they are mandatory fields (when I don't have
any default values defined in config file).

-Priyanka