ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hurley <jhur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari - Trouble Checking Status for Custom Application
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 13:04:53 GMT
What are your import statements? The "format" function provided by Ambari's common library
has a naming conflict with a default python function named "format". If you don't import the
right one, your format("...") command will fail silently. Make sure you are importing:

from resource_management.libraries.functions.format import format

On Apr 18, 2016, at 4:27 AM, Souvik Sarkhel <souvik.sarkhel@gmail.com<mailto:souvik.sarkhel@gmail.com>>