ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hurley <jhur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari - Trouble Checking Status for Custom Application
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 12:06:02 GMT
Ah, I had forgotten this was a status command. The print statements will also appear in /var/log/ambari-agent/ambari-agent.out

On Apr 19, 2016, at 1:08 AM, Souvik Sarkhel <souvik.sarkhel@gmail.com<mailto:souvik.sarkhel@gmail.com>>
wrote:

When will the command run as far as I know Ambari automatically invokes the status function.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 7:50 PM, Jonathan Hurley <jhurley@hortonworks.com<mailto:jhurley@hortonworks.com>>