ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jayush Luniya <jlun...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Disable Custom Config Section for Service
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 19:10:41 GMT

  String val = supportsMap.get(ConfigurationInfo.Supports.DO_NOT_EXTEND.getPropertyName());
  return val == null || val.equals("false");
}

From: Henning Kropp <hkropp@microlution.de<mailto:hkropp@microlution.de>>
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 6:55 AM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>" <user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Disable Custom Config Section for Service

Thank you Matt!

I did use <configuration supports_final="true" supports_do_not_extend="true">  you wouldn't
happen to know the difference between supports_do_not_extend and supports_adding_forbidden?

Or maybe there is no difference, but just depending on the Ambari version?

Regards,
Henning

BTW: I also asked the question here: https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/22295/how-do-i-disable-custom-config-section-for-a-servi.html
If you would like to answer?

---- On Do, 10 Mrz 2016 10:35:40 +0100 Mithun Mathew <mithmatt@gmail.com<mailto:mithmatt@gmail.com>>wrote
----

You can use an attribute called supports_adding_forbidden inside the configuration tag.

Something like this:

<configurationsupports_adding_forbidden="true">

Regards
Matt

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:50 AM, Henning Kropp <hkropp@microlution.de<mailto:hkropp@microlution.de>>