ambari-user mailing list archives

From Ganesh Viswanathan <gan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manual install locations for Ambari, HDFS and HBase
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 23:53:56 GMT
I managed to move all ambari, hdfs, and hbase storage, config, and logging
to new dirs by configuring the dirs in the ambari services config - was
fairly straightforward.
The only other large installation of files seems to be in */usr/hdp
(~500MB)*, which I could (theoretically) also map to a new dir and create a
symlink. But is there a way to refine or reconfigure "/usr/hdp" inside
Ambari config?
Also, is there any other location for installation of large files that
anyone has encountered during installation via Ambari?

Thanks,
Ganesh