ambari-user mailing list archives

From Ganesh Viswanathan <gan...@gmail.com>
Subject Ambari - HDP.repo issue
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:41:17 GMT
Hello-
I setup ambari-server with the local repository option (for HDP, HDP-UTILS,
Ambari repos). But when I start ambari-agents on other hosts in the cluster
and try to create a new cluster, I see "HDP.repo" show up newly at
"/etc/yum.repos.d/". The file contains localhost in the base url and hence
the setup fails.

How does HDP.repo get created in the other hosts by ambari-agent? Does it
get the setting from the Select Stack -> Advanced Repository Options URLs?
How is the url cached and brought by the agent to the installation node?

I'm installing Ambari 2.2.1.0 with HDP 2.4 on Oracle-7 Linux host.

Thanks,
Ganesh