ambari-user mailing list archives

From Pei Heng Zeng <wade...@gmail.com>
Subject Run Service Check on a certain node
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 18:32:21 GMT
 Hi,

I am trying to implement a Service Check feature for a custom service in
Ambari. I am running into a problem where I have no control over which node
the Service Check is run on. This is a problem because the Service Check is
only designed to run on the node where the Master of the service resides.
If the Master happens to be on the node that Ambari picks to run the
Service Check, then the Service Check will run properly. Otherwise, it will
basically be a no-op.

Did anyone else run into similar issues?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Pei Heng Zeng