ambari-user mailing list archives

From Robert Levas <rle...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari Server sync-ldap not pulling group membership info.
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 13:27:56 GMT

What version of Ambari and LDAP server are you using. I believe before Ambari 2.1 there was
an issue syncing with OpenLDAP.

Maybe you are hitting this issue.  Else maybe there is an issue with your configuration where
the group membership link isn correct and Ambari is trying to look up an incorrect field.
 Make sure the authentication.ldap.groupMembershipAttr value in your ambari.properties file
matches the schema in your LDAP sever.

Rob