ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jayush Luniya <jlun...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Hosting package for installation
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 19:56:59 GMT
For pig, hive, spark, storm packages are already part of HDP release, so no they are not custom
services so to speak.

Thanks
Jayush

From: priyanka gugale <priyanka.gugale@gmail.com<mailto:priyanka.gugale@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 9:37 PM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>" <user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Hosting package for installation

Hi Jayush,

Thanks for your reply. Are most of apache projects like pig, hive, spark, storm etc following
same guideline? i.e. having their private repository and configuring it after Ambari is installed
as the blog suggests?

-Priyanka

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 6:20 AM, Jayush Luniya <jluniya@hortonworks.com<mailto:jluniya@hortonworks.com>>