ambari-user mailing list archives

From Nate Cole <nc...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve configurable port number of a service in another service
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 13:20:44 GMT
Configurations for the entire cluster are passed for all services, so reading another service's
value would use the same mechanism.

Thanks,
Nate

From: Souvik Sarkhel <souvik.sarkhel@gmail.com<mailto:souvik.sarkhel@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 4:00 AM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>" <user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>>
Subject: Retrieve configurable port number of a service in another service

Hi All,
I am using Ambari 2.1.2 and I have created few custom services.
The problem I am facing now is suppose I have a service X whose WebUI port can be changed
by the user while installation of the service through Ambari UI.I am able to read the updated
value in its corresponding master.py using web_ui_port=config['configurations']['demo.cfg']['webuiport'].
But is there a way i can get the updated value of the same webui port of service X in master.py
of another service Y
Many thanks for your help and your time!!
Thanks
Souvik