ambari-user mailing list archives

From Souvik Sarkhel <souvik.sark...@gmail.com>
Subject Retrieve configurable port number of a service in another service
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:00:35 GMT
Hi All,
I am using Ambari 2.1.2 and I have created few custom services.
The problem I am facing now is suppose I have a service X whose WebUI port
can be changed by the user while installation of the service through Ambari
UI.I am able to read the updated value in its corresponding master.py using
web_ui_port=config['configurations']['demo.cfg']['webuiport'].
But is there a way i can get the updated value of the same webui port of
service X in master.py of another service Y
Many thanks for your help and your time!!
Thanks
Souvik