ambari-user mailing list archives

From Edmon Begoli <ebeg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing plain Apache, non-HDP components with Ambari
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 03:55:48 GMT
It does. Thanks, Srimanth.

Great to know.

Does anyone have, btw, some examples to share of the Ambari stacks for
Apache stuff (Spark, etc.)?

I would like to use them as starters for my own stacks.

Let me just say that there is nothing wrong with HDP. Contrary  - I love
it, but I also like to "test my character" by working with the
bare/base Apache components :-D

Thanks again.

Edmon