ambari-user mailing list archives

From Mithun Mathew <mithm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: How to add a host level action?
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2016 03:01:59 GMT
Hi Zhang

As far as I know there is no documentation for host level actions.

At present Ambari supports the actions you mentioned (Start, Stop and
Restart components) from the hosts page. You can also select multiple hosts
that you would like to perform the bulk operation on.

If you'd like to take a look at the source code, you may start from here:
https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/trunk/ambari-web/app/controllers/main/host/bulk_operations_controller.js

Refer screenshots below.

Regards
Matt