ambari-user mailing list archives

From priyanka gugale <priyanka.gug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hosting package for installation
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 09:10:47 GMT
Hi,

I have one more question about using local repository.
For experiment purpose, I have hosted the rpm on local machine and created
a repository. Now I want to use this repository only for my service, rest
of the service installation should continue to use configured public HDP
repositories.

The steps mentioned in document are for setting local repository for all
services. How do I customize repository for a service? I have tried
creating a "repo" folder and repoinfo.xml file in my service folder, but
that didn't work.

-Priyanka