ambari-user mailing list archives

From Fay Wang <faywang...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: another Kerberos issue
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:13:56 GMT
Hi Rob,   I got confusing result:(1)
curl -k -H "X-Requested-By:ambari" -u admin:admin -i -X GET https://localhost:8443/api/v1/clusters/MyCluster/configurations?type=kerberos-env

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
User: admin
Set-Cookie: AMBARISESSIONID=2z7yntlt934j1gimc52473i30;Path=/;Secure;HttpOnly
Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Server: Jetty(8.1.17.v20150415)

{
  "href" : "https://localhost:8443/api/v1/clusters/MyCluster/configurations?type=kerberos-env",
  "items" : [
    {
      "href" : "https://localhost:8443/api/v1/clusters/MyCluster/configurations?type=kerberos-env&tag=version1",
      "tag" : "version1",
      "type" : "kerberos-env",
      "version" : 1,
      "Config" : {
        "cluster_name" : "MyCluster",
        "stack_id" : "BigInsights-4.1"
      }
    }
  ]
(2) /var/lib/ambari-server/resources/scripts/configs.sh -u admin -p admin -port 8443 get
localhost MyCluster kerberos-env
USERID=admin
PASSWORD=admin
PORT=:8443
[ERROR] "kerberos-env" not found in server response.
[ERROR] Output of `curl -s -u admin:admin "http://localhost:8443/api/v1/clusters/MyCluster?fields=Clusters/desired_configs"`
is:
[ERROR]

Please note that in the curl command in (2) is still using http, instead of https. This may
explain the error.Please let me know how to set the flag to use https.
(3) The result from find / -name kerberos-env.xml:
/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/stacks/.../services/KERBEROS/configuration/kerberos-env.xml
/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/common-services/KERBEROS/1.10.3-10/configuration/kerberos-env.xml
/var/lib/ambari-server/resources/stacks/.../services/KERBEROS/configuration/kerberos-env.xml
/var/lib/ambari-server/resources/common-services/KERBEROS/1.10.3-10/configuration/kerberos-env.xml

Please advise.
-f