ambari-user mailing list archives

From Fay Wang <faywang...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: another Kerberos issue
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 06:55:53 GMT
hi Rob,

# /var/lib/ambari-server/resources/scripts/configs.sh -u admin -p admin -port 8443 -s get
localhost MyCluster krb5-conf
USERID=admin
PASSWORD=admin
PORT=:8443
SSL is enabled
########## Performing 'GET' on (Site:krb5-conf, Tag:version1)
"properties" : {
"conf_dir" : "/etc",
"content" : "[libdefaults]\n renew_lifetime = 7d\nmax_renewable_life = 7d\n forwardable= true\n
default_realm = {{realm|upper()}}\n ticket_lifetime = 24h\n dns_lookup_realm = false\n dns_lookup_kdc
= false\n #default_tgs_enctypes = {{encryption_types}}\n #default_tkt_enctypes ={{encryption_types}}\n\n{%
if domains %}\n[domain_realm]\n{% for domain in domains.split(',') %}\n {{domain}} = {{realm|upper()}}\n{%
endfor %}\n{%endif %}\n\n[logging]\n default = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc.log\nadmin_server = FILE:/var/log/kadmind.log\n
kdc = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc.log\n\n[realms]\n {{realm}} = {\n admin_server = {{admin_server_host|default(kdc_host,
True)}}\n kdc = {{kdc_host}}\n }\n\n{# Append additional realm declarations below #}\n",
"domains" : "",
"manage_krb5_conf" : "true"
}
Not sure why UI hangs in loading the kerberos page. We double checked the browser and did
not see anything special. Actually, to my knowledge, this UI hang issue always happens if
kerberos is enabled using REST API.
I don't see any loading problem if enabling kerberos via Ambari UI.
Also, regarding the missing keytab issue, it seems that the keytab files are missing in the
nodes where some of the services could not be stopped. This is just a speculation, I could
be wrong...
Please let me know if there is anything i should check for this UI hang problem.
Many thanks,-f