ambari-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Fernandez <afernan...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: How to determine stack version with qualifier
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 18:52:42 GMT
There's another variable called params.stack_version, e.g., "HDP-2.2"
(this is the version that the stack is currently on).

It has different semantics during a Rolling/Express upgrade, during both
upgrade and downgrade paths.
Keep in mind that params.version should only be used during a
Rolling/Express upgrade.

Thanks,
Alejandro