ambari-user mailing list archives

From Mithun Mathew <mithm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any guide on how to write stackadvisor ?
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 04:50:49 GMT
Hi Jeff

Some existing implementation might help you give an idea of how
stack_advisor is implemented to component layout recommendation:
https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/trunk/ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.3/services/stack_advisor.py#L25-#L51

If you can explain what exactly you are trying to achieve, I might be able
to help you with it.

Regards
Matt

--