ambari-user mailing list archives

From "Zhang Ruiqiang" <zh....@163.com>
Subject Why "require-input" paramater in xxx-site.xml does not work?
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 05:57:53 GMT
Hi All:
      My Ambari version is 2.1.2. I add a custom service called xxx.  In xxx-site.xml, under
the <configuration /> tag, I added a <property /> tag and set its atrribute "
require-input" as "false". The complete configuration  looks like:
      <property require-input="false">
          <name>test.name</name>
          <value></value>
      </property>
      Then I add the xxx service on the web, at the custom service step, there is a warning
that the value of "test.name" is required and I have to enter a value to go on the next step.

      Does anyone encounter the similar problem? And what is the correct usage of "require-input"
attribute?

Thanks!