ambari-user mailing list archives

From Robert Levas <rle...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Failed to put kerberos descriptor via REST API
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 01:28:16 GMT
Hi Fay...

Instead of PUT, you should do a POST.  To create a new kerberos_descriptor artifact.  If a
kerberos_descriptor artifact already existed, then you out PUT to update it.

I'll have to check, is the documentation I correct or confusing?

Rob

On Jan 7, 2016, at 6:50 PM, Fay Wang <faywang300@yahoo.com<mailto:faywang300@yahoo.com>>