ambari-user mailing list archives

From Myroslav Papyrkovskyy <mpapyrkovs...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari fails to start
Date Sat, 26 Dec 2015 07:18:07 GMT
Hello Jeff. As I see you have exception related to existing database from previous version.
This is because when you removed 2.0 data folder of PostgreSQL was not affected and still
contains data from 2.0.
Usually you can run
# ambari-server reset
this will drop database related to Ambari and recreate it from scratch.
Please, note that all data will be lost (but I think you are ok with this, as only way to
keep data is to follow normal upgrade).

Regards,
Myroslav
26 груд. 2015 р. о 08:16 Jeff Zhang <zjffdu@gmail.com<mailto:zjffdu@gmail.com>>
написав(ла):

Hi Sumit,

Is there any document about how to clean ambari cleanly. I follow the instruction here, but
still see the issue.

http://mapredit.blogspot.com/2014/06/remove-hdp-and-ambari-completely.html

On Sat, Dec 26, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Sumit Mohanty <smohanty@hortonworks.com<mailto:smohanty@hortonworks.com>>