ambari-user mailing list archives

From Myroslav Papyrkovskyy <mpapyrkovs...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Installing JDK before deploying custom component/service
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 13:54:44 GMT
Hello.
Usually this is done for all services in before-any hook.
JDK setup code:
stacks/HDP/2.0.6/hooks/before-ANY/scripts/shared_initialization.py:167
Example usage:
stacks/HDP/2.0.6/hooks/before-ANY/scripts/hook.py:23

Regards,
Myroslav

> 14 груд. 2015 р. о 15:48 Nikunj Thakkar <nikunjthakkar1992@gmail.com> написав(ла):
>
> Hi all,
>

> I'm working on deploying custom components through Ambari. I've dependency on jdk to
run these services. While I can install JDK when installing ambari-server, is there any way
to do it while installing ambari-agent? or can I trigger installation of JDK through pre-install
hook?

> I've seen that it's being done for some the service provided in common services. I couldn't
find any way to do it in custom service.