ambari-user mailing list archives

From Nikunj Thakkar <nikunjthakkar1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing JDK before deploying custom component/service
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 12:16:18 GMT
I tried to set jdk64_home in my params.py and was hoping that before-ANY
hook will initiate jdk installation but somehow it didn't happen. My custom
service installation script is similar to following:

https://github.com/tzolov/springboot-ambari-service/blob/master/src/main/resources/services/package/scripts/master.py#L28

Can you help me initiate jdk installation?

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 4:52 PM, Nikunj Thakkar <nikunjthakkar1992@gmail.com