ambari-user mailing list archives

From Nikunj Thakkar <nikunjthakkar1...@gmail.com>
Subject Installing JDK before deploying custom component/service
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 13:48:49 GMT
Hi all,

I'm working on deploying custom components through Ambari. I've dependency
on jdk to run these services. While I can install JDK when installing
ambari-server, is there any way to do it while installing ambari-agent? or
can I trigger installation of JDK through pre-install hook?

I've seen that it's being done for some the service provided in common
services. I couldn't find any way to do it in custom service.

Any pointers on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Nikunj