ambari-user mailing list archives

From Darpan R <darpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Ambari Server going Out Of Memory?
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 15:19:30 GMT
Hi all,

Ambari was working fine in production for last 30 days and today I see that
is down. While checking the logs and trying to restart the Ambari Server I
see following error.

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: INFO:
os::commit_memory(0x00000000a0000000, 402653184, 0) failed; error='Cannot
allocate memory' (errno=12)
#
# There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.
# Native memory allocation (mmap) failed to map 402653184 bytes for
committing reserved memory.
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# //hs_err_pid31856.log

On opening the hs_err_pid31856.log I see that it says out of memory.
Attaching the log file here with for your information.

Thanks,
DP