ambari-user mailing list archives

From Darpan Patel <darpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help in Ambari - Active Directory Integration
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 17:19:00 GMT
Hi guys,

I am trying to integrate A/D 2012 Server with Ambari.
I have doubt that some of the properties are not correct.
I am tried various permutation combinations but not successful yet.  Could
anyone review and help fixing it ?

*Active directory domain controller* name is : TEST.COM

On the console here are the values I am passing:
*$ambari-server setup-ldap*

Setting up LDAP properties...
*Primary URL* {host:port}* :IP_OF_AD_SERVER:389
*Use SSL* [true/false] *: false
*User object class** :person
*User name attribute** :sAMAccountName
*Group object class* :*User
*Group name attribute* : *User
*Group member attribute* :*member
*Distinguished name attribute* :*CN=Users,DC=test,DC=com
*Base DN* :*CN=Users,DC=test,DC=com
*Referral method [follow/ignore] :*ignore
*Bind anonymously* [*true/false] :true

Review Settings
Save settings [y/n] (y)?y
Saving...done
Ambari Server 'setup-ldap' completed successfully.

Regards,
DP