ambari-user mailing list archives

From Robert Levas <rle...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Need help in Ambari - Active Directory Integration
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 17:55:04 GMT
Hey Darpan…

Try changing the following properties:

Distinguished name attribute* : distinguishedName
Group object class* : group
Group name attribute* : cn

However, I don’t think that these changes will help with the authentication/bind issue.
 For that, when asked to bind anonymously, you should answer false and then set the Manager
DN value to the DN of a user with read access to the specified container in your Active Directory.

I hope this helps,

Rob

From: Darpan Patel <darpanbe@gmail.com<mailto:darpanbe@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 12:20 PM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>" <user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Need help in Ambari - Active Directory Integration

Forgot to mention that logs show Naming Exception.
[LDAP: error code 1 - 000004DC: LdapErr: DSID-0C0906E8, comment: In order to perform this
operation a successful bind must be completed on the connection., data 0, v1db1]; remaining
name 'CN=Users,DC=test,DC=com'

17 Dec 2015 16:36:08,801 FATAL [pool-7-thread-1] AbstractRequestControlDirContextProcessor:186
- No matching response control found for paged results - looking for 'class javax.naming.ldap.PagedResultsResponseControl
17 Dec 2015 16:36:08,802 ERROR [pool-7-thread-1] LdapSyncEventResourceProvider:434 - Caught
exception running LDAP sync.
org.springframework.ldap.UncategorizedLdapException: Uncategorized exception occured during
LDAP processing; nested exception is javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 1 - 000004DC:
LdapErr: DSID-0C0906E8, comment: In order to perform this operation a successful bind must
be completed on the connection., data 0, v1db1]; remaining name 'CN=Users,DC=test,DC=com'
        at org.springframework.ldap.support.LdapUtils.convertLdapException(LdapUtils.java:217)
        at org.springframework.ldap.core.LdapTemplate.search(LdapTemplate.java:319)
        at org.springframework.ldap.core.LdapTemplate.search(LdapTemplate.java:259)
        at org.springframework.ldap.core.LdapTemplate.search(LdapTemplate.java:606)
        at org.apache.ambari.server.security.ldap.AmbariLdapDataPopulator.getFilteredLdapUsers(AmbariLdapDataPopulator.java:549)

On 17 December 2015 at 17:19, Darpan Patel <darpanbe@gmail.com<mailto:darpanbe@gmail.com>>