ambari-user mailing list archives

From 张瑞强 <zh....@163.com>
Subject How HUE
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 16:55:46 GMT
Hi all:
     I want to intergrate HUE as an Ambari service. As we know, HUE works with the REST API
that the other service supplies. I write a python script that get the required configurations(for
example: Resource Manager server host) automatically, and I config HUE configuration depends
on yarn-site in the metainfo.xml.
      So, when I modify the configurations of yarn-site manually on Web UI, there is a notifacation
about restarting HUE service on Web UI. But when I move resource manager server to another
host with  the custom command on Web UI, although, the yan-site configuration has been modified,
but I didn't receive any notification about restarting HUE service.
         I dont know the reason about this,  and what should I do to make HUE can aware of
the modification of the other services?

Thanks!