ambari-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ambari-server won't start after upgrade
Date Sat, 19 Dec 2015 00:22:57 GMT
Looks like you may have missed a step to delete the STORM_REST_API component prior to upgrading
to HDP-2.2.

At this point only course of action is to delete it from the DB.

* Stop ambari-server

* Take a backup of the DB

* Using SQL client

- delete from hostcomponentdesiredstate where component_name='STORM_REST_API';

- delete from hostcomponentstate where component_name='STORM_REST_API';
- delete from servicecomponentdesiredstate where component_name='STORM_REST_API';
* Start ambari-server

You could search for STORM_REST_API? in the DB backup. I do not think there are other occurrences
but just incase.

-Sumit