ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hurley <jhur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari Blueprints - Re: properties [href, items] specified in the request or predicate are not supported
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 20:08:02 GMT
Unless I’m mistaken, blueprint installations require agents to already be bootstrapped and
running on all hosts.

On Nov 18, 2015, at 2:58 PM, Naga Vijay <nagahive@gmail.com<mailto:nagahive@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Thank you, that worked to the point of triggering the install.  I could see the background
operation (Logical Request: Provision Cluster) running in Ambari UI.  But, the background
operation is in a hung state.  I am wondering whether that is due to missing information (ssh
key and login user, as we provide them during manual install using Ambari UI).  Can you please
clarify?

Thanks
Naga

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 8:43 AM, Jonathan Hurley <jhurley@hortonworks.com<mailto:jhurley@hortonworks.com>>